Reporting to: Astt. Vice President/Sr Vice President
Job Description & Key Focus Areas :
- To be the lead member of the Urban Design team and provide urban planning and master planning design services
- To be involved in strategic planning studies, multimodal integration studies, urban master planning and urban design and public realm projects
- To provide the primary client facing role for UMTC and the primary point of contact for current and prospective clients
- Collecting, organizing, and evaluating of physical data and portraying such graphically
- Developing writing, graphic exhibits and presentations for planning and/or urban design projects
- Lead the production of high-quality urban planning, design and master planning project submissions
- Coordinate with and supervise their own team of Urban Designers, Planners and Technical Staff on a day-to-day basis to achieve excellent design quality and documentation
- Report to Astt Vice President/ Senior Vice President on a regular basis regarding progress, design, quality, resources, changes, site issues, planning issues etc
- Lead in the preparation of technical and fee proposals for master planning and urban design projects and other major projects where appropriate
- Play a key client facing role in the bidding and negotiation process to secure further work
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, attending meetings, Workshops and Seminars
- Realization of projects delivery payments from the Client
- Work related travel to Client’splaces
- More than 10 years of experience in consultancy and advisory assignments in urban design for cities,local area planning and transit station designs for Senior Manager post. Candidates with higher experience, around 14 years or higher shall be considered for AVP post.
- Post Graduate degree in Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture or Urban Design, with a curriculum focused on physical planning
- IT literacy in standard industry software including ARC GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft programs, Microsoft Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel are essential
- Proficiency in using software’s such as AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Sketch up, Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Should have good presentation skills using both traditional and computer aided mediums.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.umtc.co.in.