- This event has passed.
Malda to set maiden national example for primary solid waste management and rural water supply
December 17 @ 4:42 am
The Campus Law Centre (CLC) has successfully organised two International Conferences during April, 2014 and February, 2015 which witnessed world wide participation from countries including Australia, Austria, USA, Singapore, Italy, China, Indonesia, Mauritius, Nigeria, U.K , South Korea, Maldives, Bangladesh, Iran, Egypt, Fiji, and Nepal. CLC now proposes to hold an International Conference on Conservation of Biodiversity and Sustainable Energy in February, 2016.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- to address, through legal instruments, the problems of conservation of biodiversity and sustainable energy;
- Identify best strategies for the effective conservation and management of biodiversity, forest conservation, and sustainable energy;
- To bring together academia, lawyers, scholars, NGOs, community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmatic collaborations to effectively address regional, national and local responses to conservation of biodiversity , forest and sustainable energy around the world;
- to provide a platform for interdisciplinary scholars, academician, judges, lawyers, policy makers, NGOs and corporate leaders to discuss the critical legal issues combating loss of biodiversity and unsustainable use of energy;
- to analyze current developments and trends in international biodiversity law regime and to strengthen sustainable use of energy;
- to analyze comparative/national laws in implementation of international environment law on conservation of biodiversity and sustainable energy;
- make recommendations for improving implementation, formulation and management of conservation of biodiversity laws and sustainable energy at national, regional and international levels; and
- to suggest ways and means to improve implementation of international and national biodiversity and energy laws .